- 1/2 kg Lamb meat
- 650 grams Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large onion, sliced
- 4 Cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 pinch Saffron threads
- 1/2 cup Parsley sprigs
- 1 handful Ggreen olives
- 1 Whole piece preserved lemon, sliced
- In a large pot, place in the beef with the garlic, onion, parsley, spices and olive oil and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 litre of water and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add in your potatoes, preserved lemon and olives. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes more until potatoes are tender and sauce has reduced.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper or other lacking seasonings then serve.
94.1176470588 0 100 17