- 4 Chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- 1 1/2 cups Couscous
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 400 grams Can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Zucchini, halved, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp Moroccan spice mix
- 400 grams Can diced tomatoes
- In a tagine heat the olive oil. Throw in the chicken and cook for nearly 2 minutes on each side in batches. The colour would be slightly golden.
- Transfer the chicken in a plate and set aside for now.
- Turn the heat to low and fry the onion and garlic.
- Toss around for 30 seconds and return the chicken to the pan again.
- Throw in the chickpeas, tomatoes and zucchini and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let it simmer for about 15 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 11/2 cups cold water into a pot and bring it to boil. Add the couscous and keep stirring.
- Once done serve with the chicken tagine.
94.7368421053 0 100 19