- 1 Diced chicken (or duck, guinea fowl ...)
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Onions
- 1 kg Figs
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 csp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 glasses Water
- Brown the chopped onions, chopped garlic, ginger and turmeric in oil. Add chicken and brown.
- Add salt and pepper, add the glasses of water and cook, covered, in a tagine or another for 40 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cinnamon, honey and reduce for a few minutes.
- Finally put the figs for 10 minutes over low heat.
91.3043478261 0 100 23