- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Moroccan spice mix
- 800 grams Can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 400 grams Can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups (500 ml) Salt-reduced vegetable stock
- 2 Zzucchini, chopped
- 175 grams Green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) Chopped dried figs
- 2 cups (400 grams) Couscous
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, spice mix and some salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes until soft.
- Stir in chickpeas, tomato and stock. Bring to the boil, then cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, beans and figs and cook for a further 5-8 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl and pour over 2 cups (500 ml) boiling water. Cover the bowl with a clean tea towel. Set aside for 5 minutes, then fluff up with a fork.
- Divide couscous and vegetable tagine among plates, garnish with coriander and serve.
95.652173913 0 100 23