- 5 pieces Duck legs, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 Medium onions, quartered
- 2 tsp Coriander seed, ground
- 2 tsp Cumin seed ground
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Paprika, ground
- 2 cups Vegetable stock
- 3 tsp Honey
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 5 Small clementines, peeled
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Arrange your duck legs in a sheet pan and season with salt. Roast in your preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour then set aside.
- With the duck fat drippings, sauté in a pan the onions for 1 minute then add in the spices, stock, lemon juice, honey and season to taste with salt and pepper then bring to boil.
- Place back your duck legs once the stock has boiled and cover to cook for another hour until duck is tender.
- In a separate pan, panfry your clementines until well browned and transfer in the duck mixture to finish.
- Serve with some chopped coriander and sesame seeds. You may also pair this dish with couscous if you like.
94.7368421053 0 100 19