- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 3 sticks Celery, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 5 Eggplants, sliced
- 3 Large tomatoes
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained
- 1 cube Vegetable broth
- 10 Dried apricots, chopped
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- In a tagine, cook your onion, celery, garlic and spices in oil and medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Add in the eggplant and cook more for 10 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes, vegetable stock cube, tomatoes and apricots then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook more for 1 hour until eggplant is cooked through.
- Serve the tagine with a scoop of yoghurt on top and enjoy.
91.3043478261 0 100 23