- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large white onion, chopped
- 4 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 Sole fillets
- 200 grams Green olives, drained and chopped
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- Paprika, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Brush a baking dish with oil which can hold your sole fillets and set aside.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in a pan with olive oil for around 4 minutes and remove from the heat then add in your parsley and pepper.
- Arrange your sole fillets flat and spread the sautéed mixture in the centre of the fish and fold while securing it with toothpicks.
- Spoon the chopped olives on top of the fillets and arrange slices of lemon on top and drizzle in more olive oil and sprinkle some paprika.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for only 20 minutes then serve.
91.3043478261 0 100 23