- 550 grams Lamb mince
- 5 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Moroccan spice mix
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 800 grams Cans diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Couscous, to serve
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, mince, half the coriander, 1 egg, and half the spice mix. Add the seasoning.
- Mix well and make little balls out of them.
- Fridge for 20 minutes. In a tagine heat the oil and fry the meatballs brown in batches.
- Fry the onion, tomatoes, spice mix and honey and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Crack the eggs on top and cover with lid. Cook for nearly 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the coriander on top and serve hot with couscous.
95.652173913 0 100 23