- 3-4 Chicken breasts
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-2 Small onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 cup Oil (not olive oil)
- 3-4 Carrots, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1-2 Potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1-2 Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper
- Olives, to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a skillet over a low heat. Once the oil is hot add the onions and garlic and temper until soft.
- Season the chicken breasts with turmeric, salt and pepper and add the chicken to the onions and garlic in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook until the chicken pieces are well browned on both sides.
- Toss in the carrots, potatoes and add ½ cup water to cover the ingredients. Place the cover again and cook until the vegetables are done.
- Add the tomatoes and adjust seasonings, if required.
- Garnish with olives.
- Serve warm.
96 0 100 25