- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2 Large courgettes, cut into chunks
- 2 Chopped tomatoes
- 400 grams Can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 tbsp Raisins
- 425 ml Vegetable stock
- 300 grams Frozen peas
- Chopped coriander, to serve
- Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil into a skillet and heat for a little while.
- Place the onions and sauté until tender.
- Mix in the courgettes, tomatoes, raisins, chickpeas, stock and spices and allow the mixture to boil.
- Cover with lid and leave for 10 minutes. Toss in the peas, stir and let the mixture cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with coriander.
92.5925925926 0 100 27