- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Masterfoods Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 800 grams Lamb leg mini roast, excess fat removed, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 Large brown onion, halved, sliced
- 1 Red capsicum, seeded, cut into 6 cm pieces
- 1 Large truss tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 Large fresh dates
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Combine oil, Moroccan seasoning, cayenne pepper and ground coriander in a bowl.
- Add lamb and toss to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Add the onion, capsicum and tomato to the lamb mixture. Toss to combine. Transfer to a 1-litre (4-cup) capacity flameproof tagine.
- Top with dates. Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour or until lamb is very tender.
- Divide tagine among serving dishes. Top with coriander sprigs.
89.4736842105 0 100 19